Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu Spirit Walker Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 07, 2011
Okay here's the deal:
I've completed the Mossback quests ( except the "Distressed Earth" quest ) the reason being is that Mossback will not give me that quest for some reason, I'm not sure what i've done wrong here. ( I've already completed the Tree of Life dungeon ) So i'm not exactly sure why Mossback won't give me the quest but, everytime I try to talk to him ( in the Ancient Burial Ground ) all he says is: "Spirits at unrest disturbing."
I'm getting really annoyed by this because I really want Spirit walker really bad, obviously.
I've been going back and forth Mooshu and seeing if theres something i've missed, and I'm pretty sure I haven't missed one.
Someone please tell me if I actually missed a Mossback quest or any other issue.

I'm also convinced that maybe there was some kind of glitch during the "I'm cured" quest that is preventing me from going to the other quests.

Here's the list:

1. I’m Cursed (from Mossback)
2. Rock On (from Mossback)

Kishibe Village
1. Wear Your Gloves (from Mossback)

Shirataki Temple
1. I’m Cured! (from Mossback)

Ancient Burial Grounds
1. Distressed Earth (from Mossback)
2. Forest Foray (from Mossback)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Go to the Tree of Life and open your map. You'll find Mossback in an off-the-beaten-path location. Go see him and do what he wants. That should fix the problem.