Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu recipe shop

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
I can't find the recipe called the seal of the seraphim and I know it should be under the recipe shop guy but its not in there I looked in it like 5 times and I switched realms so what do I do? Thanks - Elijah (ice level 83)

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Are you positive? The guy that sells this recipe is the same guy who tells you to craft it. It is under "rings" . Perhaps you already bought it some time ago but don't remember and it's already in your backpack? He is the guy:

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Toshio

I hope you find your recipe soon!

PS, I recently purchased this recipe from this person, so if the recipe is not in your backpack, or for sale by the guy, there may be something wrong with your game. I hope you find your recipe soon!!!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
HaZe YySe on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
I can't find the recipe called the seal of the seraphim and I know it should be under the recipe shop guy but its not in there I looked in it like 5 times and I switched realms so what do I do? Thanks - Elijah (ice level 83)
You get the recipe from Toshio in the Jade Palace area:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Seal_of_the_Seraphim

If you talked to him, maybe you already bought the recipe? And make sure you have the right crafting station. You can buy it from the Furniture Shop Keeper in the Jade Palace area.