Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

MOOSHU OBSIDIAN CHEST

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
I cant seem to have access to the obsidian chest in the ancient bureal grounds. and none of the mossbacks want to talk to me or give any more tasks. Help!

Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
Have done all quests in Moo Shu, unable to get access to building with Obsidian Chest. Unable to find or be given proper quest. Help ,Please..........

only chest left to complete quest...................

Administrator
Just like Oakheart, you must complete these quests prior to the “Wizard Tours” quest for Obsidian Chests to get access to the one chest in MooShu.

Cave of Solitude
1. I’m Cursed (from Mossback)
2. Rock On (from Mossback)

Kishibe Village
1. Wear Your Gloves (from Mossback)

Shirataki Temple
1. I’m Cured! (from Mossback)

Ancient Burial Grounds
1. Distressed Earth (from Mossback)
2. Forest Foray (from Mossback)

Village of Sorrow
1. Tainted Forest (from Wavebringer)
2. Forest Spirit (from Wavebringer)

Tree of Life
1. The Great Forest (from Oakheart)
2. Everlasting Forest (from Oakheart)

If you are not sure if you have completed any of these quests, or are still having trouble, contact Support with your username and character name and they will help you get moving forward.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Explorer
May 07, 2009
Gamma wrote:
Just like Oakheart, you must complete these quests prior to the “Wizard Tours” quest for Obsidian Chests to get access to the one chest in MooShu.

Cave of Solitude
1. I’m Cursed (from Mossback)
2. Rock On (from Mossback)

Kishibe Village
1. Wear Your Gloves (from Mossback)

Shirataki Temple
1. I’m Cured! (from Mossback)

Ancient Burial Grounds
1. Distressed Earth (from Mossback)
2. Forest Foray (from Mossback)

Village of Sorrow
1. Tainted Forest (from Wavebringer)
2. Forest Spirit (from Wavebringer)

Tree of Life
1. The Great Forest (from Oakheart)
2. Everlasting Forest (from Oakheart)

If you are not sure if you have completed any of these quests, or are still having trouble, contact Support with your username and character name and they will help you get moving forward.thank you for helping me!
gamma I am a master wizard ok?

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Duh, teleport to a friend, dont waste your time like a fried turkey!(first thing that popped into my head was a fried turkey.....yah, dont ask me why)

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
I am pretty sure there is something wrong in shirataki temple. The mossback is nowhere to be found. Other message boards have reported that he is invisible, due to a glich. Without talking to him, you can not talk to wavebringer, and can not get the quest to defeat the forest spirit to get the chest. If someone could post a pic of the location of the invisible mossback, then the quest could be completed.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
So what is the answer to the ancient burial ground obesian chest. It is next to my last for the wizard tour quest and I cant get into the house where my map says it is.

I am a level 48 fire so I have been here before.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
kacysmom wrote:
I am pretty sure there is something wrong in shirataki temple. The mossback is nowhere to be found. Other message boards have reported that he is invisible, due to a glich. Without talking to him, you can not talk to wavebringer, and can not get the quest to defeat the forest spirit to get the chest. If someone could post a pic of the location of the invisible mossback, then the quest could be completed.

I need to locate him too for the quest for Oakheart on the way for level 48 rebirth spell. Where is he??? Can't even see him on the map ar otherwise. Please help.