Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu, need help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
1
I need help defeating cursed ronin in village of sorrow if anyone can help me, i have to defeat 10 of them, im also willing to help you after you help me! Im a level 42 master diviner (storm) we can meet in jade palace! make sure to bring potions for healing! Okay guys thanks i hope you guys give me alot of help

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
146
If you're gonna set up meeting times, go to Wizard101 Central and post there. They post in real time unlike these forums where posts can take up to a day to appear here.

Fighting ten of them is very simple for a Storm. If they are Myth (because I don't remember), buy some Myth prism treasure cards and place them before they put Storm Shield. If they're not Myth, but Elemental Blade and Stormblade. Get some pips, and use Tempest. The end.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2011
38
Since you're a level 42 I'd think Mooshu would be a breeze for you. o.o I was level 33 when I began Mooshu, and I completed more than half of the world before I needed any help.

o.o

.Alexis Crow - Level 37 Necromancer

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
248
okay lvl 42!!!!! and your still in mooshu it should be a breeze for you i was only lvl 38 when i finished mooshu and went to dragonspyre change your deck its all i can tell you if you still have a thundersnake in it then you have a deck problem. if your gear is lvl 20 or below thats your problem

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
75
Survivor
May 11, 2011
1
At least the person is honest. I am a level 38 solo and just got there - looks intimidating to me but so did all the worlds I've done when I first started out.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2011
4
How do you get to MooShu? I've done all the quests I can find except defeat Meowraity, I now have two quests in Mooshu, but still don't have access to the world.

Administrator
Watch155 wrote:
How do you get to MooShu? I've done all the quests I can find except defeat Meowraity, I now have two quests in Mooshu, but still don't have access to the world.


You answered your own question, young Wizard. Just as you had to defeat the final boss in each world to progress, so must you do so with Marleybone. Complete the quests you were given in Marleybone including defeating Meowiarty, and you will progress along the story into MooShu.


community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Sep 11, 2011
4
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Watch155 wrote:
How do you get to MooShu? I've done all the quests I can find except defeat Meowraity, I now have two quests in Mooshu, but still don't have access to the world.


You answered your own question, young Wizard. Just as you had to defeat the final boss in each world to progress, so must you do so with Marleybone. Complete the quests you were given in Marleybone including defeating Meowiarty, and you will progress along the story into MooShu.


:( I tried to beat Meowiarty 4 times by myself and lost everytime, and there does not seem to be a "looking for a group" function or channel.

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
185
I have been looking over my badges and discovered many missing, not the ones that you need a few hundred of this guy or that guy, but end of the area badges are missing because i missed something in almost every world so far. Now in another area of the forum I discovered that i missed a secred quest in the deck shopkeeper's place in krok so i didnt have my final krok badge. But havent found anything in here regarding my missing Mooshu badge, Emerald Champion. So does anyone know what for missing quest this might be? Is there a secret guy somewhere with a quest?? I'm planning to check all the shopkeepers on every world now just to make sure, but idk what I missed in Mooshu, I visited every shop frequently.

Thanks :)

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
207
V0LD3M0RT21 wrote:
Since you're a level 42 I'd think Mooshu would be a breeze for you. o.o I was level 33 when I began Mooshu, and I completed more than half of the world before I needed any help.

o.o

.Alexis Crow - Level 37 Necromancer


omg.I am lvl 43 and still in Shirataki Temple.Anybody else feel my pain?