Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu: Last Boss?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 27, 2011
Hey everybody! I was just wondering if there is a dungeon or hard boss to fight to finish moosu and move to dragonspyre. If so which dungeon and is the boss hard? Do I need lots of help or only 1 friend? I just started Mooshu a while ago so I wanna be prepared for when I do fight them! THnx

Survivor
May 25, 2011
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Shy girl on Jan 9, 2013 wrote:
Hey everybody! I was just wondering if there is a dungeon or hard boss to fight to finish moosu and move to dragonspyre. If so which dungeon and is the boss hard? Do I need lots of help or only 1 friend? I just started Mooshu a while ago so I wanna be prepared for when I do fight them! THnx
The Jade Oni is the final boss. He is not easy if you are a Life wizard. At all. Any other school should be able to solo or use their minion/one friend.
Info on this boss is here:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Jade_Oni

Explorer
Feb 25, 2012
i dont really want to spoil but, the last boss of mooshu is jade oni, she/he is considered strong by lots of people but to others it is weak. but i sadly can't tell you what i thought about it cause i am only up to tree of life.

Gabriel Ashleaf Level 46 Master Theurgist
Gabriel Shadoweyes Level 6 Apprentice Necromancer

Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
Jade Oni, it isn't really a dungeon. He's the only enemy, if I remember correctly.

He's pretty hard if you don't have any death spells. He has 10K health and unless you're death with a second school of life and a balanceblade at your hand, fight him with friends.

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
The last boss is the Jade Oni. He has 7,500 health and he is rank ten life. Remember to get a wand that has a death spell. Always bring a friend or a minion. I think he is hard. You battle him after the tree of life in the jade palace

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
The last boss is the jade oni. He is not in a dungeon like the war Oni, death Oni, and plague Oni thankfully. He is life, and is extremely hard for life wizards. Bring some friends and use tc.

Explorer
Feb 24, 2012
not a dungeon its the jade oni and you can summon him again after you beat him he also drops the jade oni pet

Survivor
Feb 15, 2013
Jade oni and is best if you are death because he is life, if you are life you should use a lot of life prisms and another school is okay but best not to do it solo

Justin Spellslinger level 39 magus necromancer

Survivor
Oct 11, 2011
the jade oni

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
they arent hard

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
Jade Oni, if you are a life (like me) he will be hard. He has 10,000 health!

Jasmine Rainbowdreamer level 46

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
hmm... i haven't got to him yet but i helped a friend with him.And I assure you! you will need friends! if your life,
buy tons of death tcs or put alot of prisms in your deck. and bringing a storm or death wizard can really help because they both can do damage. not to mention fire is useful also. they also have overtime damage spells like scald,link,heckhound,and fire elf.

Squire
May 10, 2013
The last dungeon in MooShu is Tree of Life. The Emperor's Throne Room is not a dungeon.
They spot 2 NPCs and 1 boss.

The Final BOSS is Jade Oni in Jade Palace. That is in Emperor's Throne Room.

Hope this Helped

Sean HawkHunter Level 29 (Still not level 30 :( :( :( :( :( :()

Survivor
Jul 15, 2011
The Jade Oni is the final boss in Mooshu. He is located in the Emperor's Throne Room after you heal the emperor. He will appear by himself. He has 7,500 health, rank 10 and is in the life school. That's why there are sigils outside the throne room. I recommend taking a friend in there. I mean, I defeated him by myself (and with the help of my guardian) , but you should still take a friend. Hope this helped!

Blaze Dragonstaff Master Thaumaturge Level 43

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Angela Gem on Jul 7, 2013 wrote:
they arent hard
They? there's only one boss.

Survivor
Nov 10, 2012
jade oni is there with 7,000 health but hey if you ever need help with a quest I am behind the ice school from 3:00 to 3:10 eastern time pm until school starts

AustinWinterWalker master of ice

you may need a friend to help you

Survivor
Nov 06, 2012
It's the jade oni. he thankfuly is not in a dungeon like the others. He is very hard for life wizards. If your are death with friends that are death then it's a piece of cake.

Scarlet, level 41