Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu Lag

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 01, 2010
No matter what I've done, I'm still lagging a lot in Mooshu, especially in the area of Hametsu Village. This game has never lagged for me before. I've always considered my computer to be of a decent power, but to not even be able to run this game when I was able to run WoW perferctly fine? I just don't understand.

I'm on a 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 3GB RAM Mac OSX. I'm running the game through Crossover Games, I'm not sure if that could be doing anything.

I have tried turning everything down and turning the quest helper arrow off, but it didn't really help.

Is anybody else having this problem? Did you find a solution? Thanks for any help.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It's a server issue that the staff is having a hard time tracking down. Fortunately, there's a way to avoid it.

Whenever you start to lag, turn off your quest helper arrow (CTRL+T). This will allow you to move normally. The trick is to stop, turn the arrow on to get your bearings as to where to go, then turn it back off and start moving again. It's a tad bothersome, but not as much as lagging is. By working this way, you can get through the area without lagging.