Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu: Kishibe Village

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Hello everyone! In mooshu I am up to Kishibe village. On a scale of 1-100, where am I up to in Mooshu? :-)
Thank you,
Brianna Wildblood,
Magus Pyromancer Level 36

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Igloogirl3 wrote:
Hello everyone! In mooshu I am up to Kishibe village. On a scale of 1-100, where am I up to in Mooshu? :-)
Thank you,
Brianna Wildblood,

Assume there are nine areas/dungeons in MS outside of the Jade Palace. You are in area #5, so about half way through. After this, you have a dungeon (Temple), two areas (Graveyard & Sorrow), and the last dungeon (Tree of life)....before you get to fight the Jade Oni.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
MikeStrath wrote:
Igloogirl3 wrote:
Thank you,
Brianna Wildblood,

Assume there are nine areas/dungeons in MS outside of the Jade Palace. You are in area #5, so about half way through. After this, you have a dungeon (Temple), two areas (Graveyard & Sorrow), and the last dungeon (Tree of life)....before you get to fight the Jade Oni.
I'm in the Graveyard area right now. How long does it take to make it to the Jade Oni from there? It's just I've been in Mooshu for a long time now, almost as long as I was working on Marleybone.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
Igloogirl3 wrote:
Thank you,
Brianna Wildblood,