Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mooshu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2012
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
jkyled5 on Dec 17, 2013 wrote:
what lvl do you have to be to get to mooshu
Level restrictions do not begin until Celestia where you must be lvl 48 to enter so pace your self accordingly or you will be back tracking. You must complete all the main quest line in MarleyBone to enter Mooshu.

Guess being snowed in got to me today, lol. I did mean Marleybone and typed Dragonsprye.

Mary

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Northlite on Dec 17, 2013 wrote:
Level restrictions do not begin until Celestia where you must be lvl 48 to enter so pace your self accordingly or you will be back tracking. You must complete all the main quest line in MarleyBone to enter Mooshu.

Guess being snowed in got to me today, lol. I did mean Marleybone and typed Dragonsprye.

Mary
Not quite...you have to complete Marleybone before Mooshu. Dragonspyre comes after Mooshu.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Northlite on Dec 17, 2013 wrote:

Mary
I think you meant Marleybone not Dragonspyre. Mooshu comes before Dragonspyre (which is the final world in the first arc story). Celestia comes after completing Dragonspyre.