Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2008
Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
i am in mooshu but the problem is that i am in the first village and the otomo couriers are missing, i dont know if it a bug or the map is wrong can anyone help me please

Survivor
Jul 05, 2008
Survivor
Jun 28, 2008
I am in Mooshu and the Crimson Fields book is floating after I defeat the boss. Am I missing something? I have done this a few times with the same result. This happened on my character before the wipe also. Again, am I missing something or is this a bug?

Survivor
Jul 27, 2008
Survivor
Jul 05, 2008
floating? the other day i did it and it wasn't there at all! i was pretty mad since i did the instance just for the book. make sure you send in a ticket so we can finish that quest.

Survivor
Aug 21, 2008
Same happend to me, it seems like book is floating in the room where the boss is located.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
The book is floating for me too :( First time I did it the book wasn't there at all. Then, when I go there it is floating. The the only think I need to complete all the quest.

Survivor
May 28, 2008
As for the world being empty, don't forget that there are several servers and several areas on each server now. If you are looking for people to help you, you could try changing servers and areas. If you check out the commons in wizard city, you can quickly see that some servers and areas are more populated than others.

You can change servers and areas by clicking the appropriate button on your menu. It's the one that looks like a pair of metal spheres.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
i am trying to get a quest in mooshu but it wont give the quest to crimson fields.How do i get the quest to crimson fields?

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Buttercup08 wrote:
i am in mooshu but the problem is that i am in the first village and the otomo couriers are missing, i dont know if it a bug or the map is wrong can anyone help me please

what is your wizards name i need to fight those guys to

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
hey guys what level do you have to be to get a sword? i am level 38 myth wizard Ryan dragon flame and i want a storm sword can any one tell me how to get it your help would be really appreciated thanks.

Survivor
Sep 02, 2008
i have to see yin din it's ANOTHER annoying instance area ugh theres so many in mooshu i think i almost done with mooshu though is villege of sorrow close to finishing?

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
i'm looking for the fire sword btw its lvl 40 lowest and lvl 50 highest too more for ya to go

Hero
May 02, 2009
zargof wrote:
hey guys what level do you have to be to get a sword? i am level 38 myth wizard Ryan dragon flame and i want a storm sword can any one tell me how to get it your help would be really appreciated thanks.

I'm having trouble finding those couriers as well. I mean I know their ninjas but do they have to be that ninja like and hide from us, it's infuriating.

As for storm swords, the only one I know of is the Jade Oni's sword, which you can get from the Jade Oni himself.

My IGN is Seth ShadowCloud
LV.38
Magus Pyromancer
Jade Oni pet.

EDIT: never mind, I managed to find one in a battle with some other players and lucked out on it because I caompleted the task after the battle was over.