Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Moolinda Wu's Home land! Rocks or not!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
I say Mooshu is awesome! How cares about the experience, it's a place of tranquilness and peace. If you listen to the sound it lulls you rage.

Sarah

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
Defender
Feb 17, 2012
It's a good world, with good amounts of XP and plenty of cute animals! ( and ugly ones too!)

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
i just got to mooshu and i think it's awesome.
lots of free xp and easy opponents for the most part.

~Reed Spiritcaster 39 life~

Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
mooshu is actually my favorite world i cant say why i like it because its been a long time (I mean like two years) but i do remember its my favorite world. wait I remember now its because the story line was so good i just liked it I dont know why because once again its been a long time.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Mooshu is fun, and exciting, while calming at the same time. I never got frustrated there because the theme relaxed me.

-Angela DragonStone
The wizard that rokz

Survivor
Sep 29, 2011
I love Mooshu, but the Gloom Fairies in the Ancient Burial Grounds are driving me nuts. They just won't relinquish the book of Haiku.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2013
Survivor
Jan 09, 2012
Does anyone think that the quests in mooshu should made a little easier so that balance wizards can do them by themselves
Diana Hawkblood
Lvl.41
Balance

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
wizardmasster458 on Apr 28, 2013 wrote:
Does anyone think that the quests in mooshu should made a little easier so that balance wizards can do them by themselves
Diana Hawkblood
Lvl.41
Balance
yes except replace "balance" with pretty much any school and you get the same answer which is yes.

This last weekend was the most un-fun day of questing in all the time i've been on. I was very close to real, literal tears after getting caught a couple times trying to sneak across the rocks in Cave of Solitude's no-man's-land of infected water spouts and krakens and stuff. And when I finally got out of there, it was only worse - did not collect this, did not collect that.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2011
i CANNOT stand Mooshu!!! I've been on it for a YEAR when normally i complete worlds with 1 to 2 months. The music annoys me sooo much and i feel like i'm always in battles! Im sorry but i just dont like mooshu

RachelSpellCaster Necromancer

Survivor
Oct 04, 2011
Malistaire Fan101 on May 25, 2013 wrote:
i CANNOT stand Mooshu!!! I've been on it for a YEAR when normally i complete worlds with 1 to 2 months. The music annoys me sooo much and i feel like i'm always in battles! Im sorry but i just dont like mooshu

RachelSpellCaster Necromancer
right now i'm in zafaria and mooshu was really easy for me. you just need to be a good level and always be questing

P.S. if you wanna meet my i'm Justin deathpants i'm a wizard. meet me in the commons at 1:00 P.M. us central time

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I loved everything about Mooshu--the dungeons, the atmosphere, the bosses, and even the MoBs.

Even though I have finished every world, Mooshu remains my favorite and the Tree of Life is still my favorite dungeon.

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
I liked Mooshu a lot. The scenery was really nice. It was quiet, peaceful, and calming.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I love Mooshu.

and to those complaining; yes it's harder - each world is.

Again, lessons that should have been learned in Marleybone: Take your time. Stop. Watch how the mobs move and proceed, staying to the right/left. Without running amok, you can easily get through each world without being pulled into battle.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2012
Mooshu is things

Mooshu, wonderful lulling music, very easy quests, even quests for people who don't have Mooshu. There is lots of reagents, plenty of experience, so much gold you could buy a tiger. It's a world many members have. There's a bunch of adorable pets there too! This is what I think of Mooshu. And no, I do not favor it because I am a student of her. Don't agree with me? Totally fine. It's your opinon. :D

By:
Sydney Star the First, wizard.