Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing Oysters

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I am missing two oysters in Mooshu.. the Tree of Life oyster and the Yoshimito (whatever) temple oyster. I picked up the oyster by the tree, which I THOUGHT was the Yoshimito one, but its still on my quests as not being done. I need HELP!

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
The oyster in the tree of life is not far from where the tree is. The oyster is on a gray area of the floor making nearly invisible. As for the other one, it is on the platform at the center of that area i believe in between a few statues or columns. (Sorry, it has been a while since I have searched for those, so cannot be more specific.)

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
pookiebear121 wrote:
I am missing two oysters in Mooshu.. the Tree of Life oyster and the Yoshimito (whatever) temple oyster. I picked up the oyster by the tree, which I THOUGHT was the Yoshimito one, but its still on my quests as not being done. I need HELP!
Well, whenever i get those types of quests from Prospector Zeke i just go to You-Tube and check the vids for where they are. I am just starting the oysters now, but since i almosts just unlocked Mooshu and since i don't have access to all the places, i just get a friend to get me there. Once i get my training point from this quest i get sprite! WOOT! :-D

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
pookiebear121 wrote:

the Yoshimito temple oyster/ act like your going to village of sorrow before you go on the bridge across turn around and look between the statues
hope this helps!!!!
as for the tree of life oyster i dont know where that one is sorry