Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mika Skarka help?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2015
Hi, i am currently doing the story line where you have to fight the life boss: Mika Skarka.

The issue is, I'm life as well, and I've done the battle over 7 times now and I've failed all 7 times. I really need help, I've tried using life shields, using a deck full of death spells, using debuffs and i couldn't even attack the boss once. I really can't do this battle alone, and i don't have any crowns to buy a minion.

so, help?

wizard name is Alicia Hex (level 72)

Explorer
Jun 06, 2011
I am afraid nobody can help you. You see, if I am correct, Mika Sharka is a quest boss. You're life, correct? You have the upper hand if you have good resist, prisms, set shields, and bubbles. Not to mentioin Satyr. Do not use Death spells. You do not have enough damage, naturally. Pick up some Gnomes treasure cards at the bazaar, as well as treasure card lifeblades and spirit blades. The Zafarian librarian sells them, as well as the Archivist.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Is this a Zafaria Quest that sends you back to Moo Shu? I'm level 73 and don't recall a life boss (except the Jade Oni) in Moo Shu that was that difficult to defeat.

Steven Ghoststalker

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
Area51Alien on Aug 24, 2017 wrote:
Is this a Zafaria Quest that sends you back to Moo Shu? I'm level 73 and don't recall a life boss (except the Jade Oni) in Moo Shu that was that difficult to defeat.

Steven Ghoststalker
I'm pretty sure that Mika Skarka is the boss you have to defeat to enter Avalon.

Anyways, to the OP, I would recommend following Jacob's advice. Make sure to use prisms. Here's a little tip: You must put the life prism on him before putting on a life trap, or else the trap won't activate. What I did on my life is attack him with Forest Lord, which also took out the minion in one hit. Also make sure you can keep yourself healed! Don't use death spells, it's much more convenient to use Life spells with prisms.