Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

maybe one of the biggest kills!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
2
ok so me and some friends were killing Oyotomi the Defiler, and we set him up for triton we had like what 15 traps and blades all together put on this guy. this is no joke we got a little over 22,000 health.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
3
Vamp360 wrote:
ok so me and some friends were killing Oyotomi the Defiler, and we set him up for triton we had like what 15 traps and blades all together put on this guy. this is no joke we got a little over 22,000 health.
well i think that could be possible but i dont think there is that many traps and blades i thing theres is only like 7 blades that storm can use and 5 traps :?

Hero
May 19, 2009
791
your not even close to the highest damage done, the record for max damage is 13 million + it might be even higher now

you can see a video for it on wizard central

Defender
May 06, 2009
120
I guess I am at a loss of how to get to 15 buffs.

1) storm blade
2) storm trap
3) elemental blade
4) elemenatl trap
5) Balance blade (from a balanace wizard assuming they are there)
6) Balance trap (from a balance wizard assuming they are there)
7) Feint
8) Curse (from a death wizard assuming they are there).

I guess I could throw in accuracys too, from life, balance and also storm that would make it 12 buffs which is fairly close to the 15 but they don't offer damage just a better chance you don't fizzle.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
2
ok to get 15 things we had treasure cards everywhere, not to mention the storm dome thingy, and not to mention the storm guy was like lvl 48 or something so it was pretty easy to get 15 traps and blades.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
835
steveheffner wrote:
I guess I am at a loss of how to get to 15 buffs.

1) storm blade
2) storm trap
3) elemental blade
4) elemenatl trap
5) Balance blade (from a balanace wizard assuming they are there)
6) Balance trap (from a balance wizard assuming they are there)
7) Feint
8) Curse (from a death wizard assuming they are there).

I guess I could throw in accuracys too, from life, balance and also storm that would make it 12 buffs which is fairly close to the 15 but they don't offer damage just a better chance you don't fizzle.

first off its hex not balance trap, be you can buy a elemental trap and elemental blade from library,9,10, you forgot the field, 11, windstorm,12, there is also a balance blade from certain pets or a hat in kt,13, storm prism, then all the myth traps and ect so that is about,14...15...16...17... about 17

Defender
May 06, 2009
120
AlecVolterra wrote:
steveheffner wrote:
I guess I am at a loss of how to get to 15 buffs.

1) storm blade
2) storm trap
3) elemental blade
4) elemenatl trap
5) Balance blade (from a balanace wizard assuming they are there)
6) Balance trap (from a balance wizard assuming they are there)
7) Feint
8) Curse (from a death wizard assuming they are there).

I guess I could throw in accuracys too, from life, balance and also storm that would make it 12 buffs which is fairly close to the 15 but they don't offer damage just a better chance you don't fizzle.

first off its hex not balance trap, be you can buy a elemental trap and elemental blade from library,9,10, you forgot the field, 11, windstorm,12, there is also a balance blade from certain pets or a hat in kt,13, storm prism, then all the myth traps and ect so that is about,14...15...16...17... about 17


I never said hex was a balance trap... Also it wasn't stated that there was a convert on this guy, so that does up the count alot. And yea I forgot the aura oh well.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
26
DarthNexus wrote:
your not even close to the highest damage done, the record for max damage is 13 million + it might be even higher now

you can see a video for it on wizard central


Actually a little over 14 MILLION is the record

Hero
May 19, 2009
791
cherrypop456 wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:
your not even close to the highest damage done, the record for max damage is 13 million + it might be even higher now

you can see a video for it on wizard central


Actually a little over 14 MILLION is the record



its 21 MILLION now

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
835
DarthNexus wrote:
cherrypop456 wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:
your not even close to the highest damage done, the record for max damage is 13 million + it might be even higher now

you can see a video for it on wizard central


Actually a little over 14 MILLION is the record



its 21 MILLION now

yeah with triton and convert all you have to do is put a certain order then put serveral prisms, you could probably get to 100 million if you didnt get bored

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
7
AlecVolterra wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:
cherrypop456 wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:
your not even close to the highest damage done, the record for max damage is 13 million + it might be even higher now

you can see a video for it on wizard central


Actually a little over 14 MILLION is the record



its 21 MILLION now

yeah with triton and convert all you have to do is put a certain order then put serveral prisms, you could probably get to 100 million if you didnt get bored
as a myth/storm wizard of lvl 28 my highest hit was with a cyclops. i had another myth friend who had some blades and traps from the balance tree. i hit a little over 1200 lol i have a long way to go for one million damage

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
30
Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
51
hey, guys! you forgot the balance blade that does +25 for everyone lol


-megan bluegarden, ice lvl 37 ( or 8 idk lol )

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
33
I don't get this the most I've ever been able to do was like 3500 and that was with my death boost against a life! And what I thought were all the usable traps and blades and everything! Is there some secret I don't know about? I mean I'm death so I know we have a little lower hit power but that's ridiculous 22 million?!?! OMG...

Survivor
May 25, 2009
29
i cant believe the damage for the spells hit







Cody Icehammer lvl
36 Ice