Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 48 life spell???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 07, 2009
I find if very difficult to be able to talk to Oak Heart in Mooshu to complete my quest for my level 48 life spell. I have been able to talk to the other trees but I am unable to find Oak Heart. There is a building my quest finder leads me to and the map shows that he should be there but I am unable to get in. I have seen other post on here and other places online that other players have also had the same problem. Why make it so difficult and troubling for players. I have been trying to figure this out for an hour and read blogs online. They all say the same thing, you need to finish side quest in mooshu. Well I don't any quest left there and have done them all! This is just really frustrating to me for a game I really enjoy playing and now I will never receive my last spell or my school pet! I just don't understand why it's set up like this! If anyone has any way to help me please let me know. I know the order of the quest i need to do because I was able to find them online, but still I went to all the places I need to go for the quest and still no one with a quest marker on. Makes no sense why they would make it hard for players to get their last spell.