Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Last quest tree of life, how to get to DS?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
I have completed all quests (I think) except Jade Oni, the last quest was "The Tree Of Life". I am now stuck with no quests to do and still can not get into Dragonsprye.
I completed Mooshu with the other wizard with no problems. Can anyone help and tell me who gives the quest for Jade Oni or any ideas on how I can get to DS.
Thank you

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
westernprincess wrote:
I have completed all quests (I think) except Jade Oni, the last quest was "The Tree Of Life". I am now stuck with no quests to do and still can not get into Dragonsprye.
I completed Mooshu with the other wizard with no problems. Can anyone help and tell me who gives the quest for Jade Oni or any ideas on how I can get to DS.
Thank you

When you defeat the Oni see the Quest-giver inside Tree of Life Instance who sent you to recover the dagger, cut the tree, and enter into the tree. Then you need to visit the Warrior at the Temple just outside He will send to to the Quest-giver in the Jade Temple (Tang I think ???), who will send you to see the Emporer, who will turn into the Jade Oni.

Once done with Jade Oni, you talk to the Emperor, who sends you to Merle.

Merle send you to Cyrus, who fights you in the Myth Tower. When you kick his behind :-) you get sent to meet him in DS.

>>>>My guess, you made it to the defeating the Jade Oni, but didn't get the Quest from the Emperor...go back in and talk to him if this is the case.