Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jade Oni pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
4
Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
13
You can't get it trying to defeat Jade Oni. The only way you can get it is in the Commons where Zeke is. I think you can also get it in Dragonspyre where Zeke is. . NO boss in wizard 101 will drop this pet. Hope I helped :-)



8) My name is Justin DeathBringer level 35 Life. 8)

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
3
you cant get the jade oni pet any more im sorry but you used to be able to get it from zeke in ds but he only sells mounts now and ds dont have a pet shop no more im sorry :-(

Explorer
May 04, 2009
63
They are liars, you can get Jade Oni in the pet shop in the shopping district for at least over 7,000 crowns, or, if your a member, you can beat Jade Oni and use "Jade Oni's Chest". If you use Jade Oni's chest you'll have to throw in crowns until you get it. Hope this helps, Tanner Willowrunner, Level 35 Magus Pyromancer.


P.S. If you wanna know what my wizard looks like, he has these clothing items:
"Master's Cowl", "Armor of Performance", and "Bengin Slippers". All my clothes are white and I have the "Wand of Contemplation"

When the Jade Oni pet was still in DS, I bought it there.

Survivor
Oct 09, 2009
5
crispy01201 wrote:
you cant get the jade oni pet any more im sorry but you used to be able to get it from zeke in ds but he only sells mounts now and ds dont have a pet shop no more im sorry :(



Actually you still can 8) All you have to do is go to The Shopping District and go to the "Pet Shop" & go on the last page there you will find Jade Oni and the rest of the Crown Pets.

Defender
May 29, 2009
197
You can buy it for crowns in the pet shop of Wizard City.

Alura Hexcaster Master Sorceress

Explorer
Aug 09, 2009
52
Just stay with it at fighting jade oni unless you just want to spend crowns to get it. I fought jade oni about 20 times before i got it. But he will drop it eventually. Good luck.

Explorer
May 04, 2009
63
:x He doesn't drop any pets, sry. The best pets are Helephant, Colossus, Stormzilla, Satyr, Orthrus, Wraith, and Hydra. The helephant is for fire, the colossus is for ice, the stormzilla is fer storm, the satyr is fer life, the orthrus is for myth, wraith is for death, and finally, hydra for balance.

Explorer
Jul 11, 2009
90
chrisbradley wrote:
:x He doesn't drop any pets, sry. The best pets are Helephant, Colossus, Stormzilla, Satyr, Orthrus, Wraith, and Hydra. The helephant is for fire, the colossus is for ice, the stormzilla is fer storm, the satyr is fer life, the orthrus is for myth, wraith is for death, and finally, hydra for balance.


Yes, these are all Level 48 pets.

-WaddleDeeMan

Survivor
May 04, 2009
3
i just got jade oni pet from jade oni!
its a dream come true!
i am a level 35 death
name patrick firegrove!
and i am a member 50 card deck
YOU CAN GET JADE ONI PET FROM JADE ONI
LAST TIME I EARNED A PET FROM HIM WAS A TROLL

so keep on battling him i battled him about 7 or 8 times today
its just lucky and i am serious i am not lien! do say i lie cause this is true!

Survivor
May 04, 2009
3
crispy01201 wrote:
you cant get the jade oni pet any more im sorry but you used to be able to get it from zeke in ds but he only sells mounts now and ds dont have a pet shop no more im sorry :(
uh yeah you can its 2009 and i just earned it LIAR I JUST GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT TRY DEFEATING IT ABOUT 18 TIMES AND YOU WILL GET IT

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
12
bmxracer23 wrote:
crispy01201 wrote:
you cant get the jade oni pet any more im sorry but you used to be able to get it from zeke in ds but he only sells mounts now and ds dont have a pet shop no more im sorry :(
uh yeah you can its 2009 and i just earned it LIAR I JUST GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT TRY DEFEATING IT ABOUT 18 TIMES AND YOU WILL GET IT



Yeah 18 TIMes! It would at least take 20-30 tries to get one jade oni! The least stressful and easiest way to find one is in the shopping district. What would you rather choose? Waste 800 hours just to get a rare pet or just buy it in the shopping district? I vote district

Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
2
actually the store in the shopping district sales them now for crowns i just went to the pet store in the shopping district and i happen to see it. i hope i helped.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
19
cups123456 wrote:
You can't get it trying to defeat Jade Oni. The only way you can get it is in the Commons where Zeke is. I think you can also get it in Dragonspyre where Zeke is. . NO boss in wizard 101 will drop this pet. Hope I helped :-)



8) My name is Justin DeathBringer level 35 Life. 8)



Lies, you can get it from Jade Oni.

Check your facts before you humiliate yourself on the forums...