Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jade oni farming club

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 11, 2011
anyone want to farm mooshu with my friend? i will be on australia so it might be a problem to most of you guys out there, anyways ill meet you vampire area one at early morning if you can! { ii can't get a central acount because i am too young}

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
i had tried fighting jade oni to get a jade oni pet, but i dont think there is a such pet drop

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Clumsy Vivi on Dec 2, 2012 wrote:
i had tried fighting jade oni to get a jade oni pet, but i dont think there is a such pet drop
Actually, there is. Its just a VERY rare drop, Malistare also drops Jade Oni pet, as long as a few other crown pets. (rare drops)

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Yep, the Jade Oni defintely drops a Jade Oni pet... sometimes. I faught him 3 or 4 times then got it.

Is the elephant boss that you fight its mommy?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Yes there is. And the Jade Oni is not the only boss that drops it. Remember, pet drops are extremely rare.
See all the bosses that drop this pet: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Jade_Oni