Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jade Oni Drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
I've heard a few times the Jade Oni drops a few rare items such as the Angel Wings and the Jade Oni pet. I have never gotten either of these, but I want to know if these rumors are true or not. Whenever I fight the Jade Oni, I use my bought Jade Oni pet and say "I have your kid surrender or else he dies." . But he never does give up . Well I hope I get some answers :P.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
MABorth wrote:
I've heard a few times the Jade Oni drops a few rare items such as the Angel Wings and the Jade Oni pet. I have never gotten either of these, but I want to know if these rumors are true or not. Whenever I fight the Jade Oni, I use my bought Jade Oni pet and say "I have your kid surrender or else he dies." . But he never does give up . Well I hope I get some answers :P.

I dont know about the wings, but i do know for a fact that the jade oni pet can be dropped because i got one from a drop there :D

Blaine Dragonflame lvl 50 fire

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
MABorth wrote:
Look for the topic(by me ) "when will he drop it?" and mrs.greyrose says "none of the high level bosses include any of the oni"

There's your anwser :D.