Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Invisible Monsters

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Has anyone else run into the problem of not being able to see the monsters? I first ran into this in the Cave of Solitude and then again in Kishibe Village. I can't see any monsters, but they still see me and drag me into fights. I can't even click on them!

Administrator
This is a known issue - Professor Greyrose warned everyone on this post as well as on the Ravenwood News .

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Nov 05, 2008
for the invisible monsters try usining your minion or atack all spells they work for me ;)

Survivor
Sep 09, 2008
YES! In Kishebi Village, right? Those elementals are so annoying! It's gotta be a glitch. You can't even see them walking the streets! One of my friends couldn't see them and he ended up in a battle with one. The problem is, they do appear after a while but you can't hit them. My suggestion is using a minion if you have one.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
okay this has happened to me today. i was in krokatopia and i fought something i had to flee taday because i couldn't click on them so i am not exactly sure what it was

Survivor
Sep 15, 2008
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
If you click on the name banner itself, you can cast even the first round when you can't see them. And if you watch the other enemy circles, you can tell when/if others join.

Does make life more exciting, doesn't it?

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
Known glitch or not - this needs to be fixed ASAP or KingsIsle needs to start reimbursing us all this month for now making most of Mooshu and parts of Krokotopia pretty much unplayable.

Really that is why there is a test realm and all.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
I wouldn't say it's unplayable you just have to fight them. That's what this game is all about right? It's not fair to expect retribution for a problem that they are obviously working on.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Most of us by now can see when an area is 'too quiet'....these areas are the lair of the invisible monsters. If you need them for a quest, just jump into this region, and they will find you. If you just need to pass by on the way to something else, most of the time you can get by on the 'sidewalks'. If for some reason you can't avoid, it might be a good time to visit other characters in your cast'o'characters. :)

snohunny20 wrote:
I wouldn't say it's unplayable you just have to fight them. That's what this game is all about right? It's not fair to expect retribution for a problem that they are obviously working on.

Survivor
Nov 06, 2008
Mariexz wrote:
okay this has happened to me today. i was in krokatopia and i fought something i had to flee taday because i couldn't click on them so i am not exactly sure what it was

you mean the flame things yes that happened to me to :) :)

Administrator
This issue is addressed with the March 26th update.
Thank you for all your information about the elementals and your patience while we chased down this bug.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-