Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I miss Mooshu!

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Hi I'm in Dragonspyre. It's sooo hard to get through it and I miss Mooshu sooooo much. It's not that I'm not strong enough for Dragonspyre, I just don't like it there. You people in Mooshu make sure you make the best of your time there!

Survivor
Jan 18, 2014
Mooshu is my favorite place tbh my ice wizard is there now

Jessica DeathGem lvl 55
Jessica WinterGem lvl 31

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
Mooshu was too beautiful... It's kind of a shock to go to Dragonspyre after that. Just remember that once in Dragonspyre, you are so close to Malistare, and it will guide you through.

Malorn Ravenfriend and and just a little

Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
Dragoncloud888 on Aug 17, 2014 wrote:
Hi I'm in Dragonspyre. It's sooo hard to get through it and I miss Mooshu sooooo much. It's not that I'm not strong enough for Dragonspyre, I just don't like it there. You people in Mooshu make sure you make the best of your time there!
Yeah, my new current character just got to Mooshu today while my old one just started Celestia. When I got to Mooshu I thought: "Geez, i miss this place!"

I know how you feel...

Autumn Lifegem (lvl 29 )
Kaitlyn Ironhammer (lvl 51 )

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Yeah Mooshu is great. I remember my first time going from Mooshu to Dragonspyre was unpleasant for me too -- from life and serenity to fire and brimstone. I far prefer the beautiful green worlds to the dark destructive ones ...

For one of my wizards I even built a little temple to the Moodha out of one of the Mooshu themed houses, so I can always get some good Mooshu Moodha peace when I want it.