Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I am new so...... just asking.

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
653
Hi! I am still new in Mooshu and i want to ask: Many peerson said the tree of life is hard so, I want to try it but the bridge to it is broken. So how do players get here?

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
940
The Tree of Life is the last area that you do in your questing. Obviously, you need to complete the main storyline quests in all of the preceeding areas before you can open up Tree of Life.

Seriously, you weren't able to enter BigBen in Marleybone as soon as you got there, nor where you able to enter Tomb of Storm when you first got to Krokotopia. Mooshu and Dragonspyre work the same way.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
1309
The Tree of Life is the last dungeon of Mooshu before fighting the Jade Oni. Just continue with the main quest and you will get there. As for Tree of Life being hard...It isn't. There are 2 secret bosses in there if you want the additional challenge. One is death the other Life. Just check out the huts within that dungeon to find them. Also Oakheart is there with a side quest for you, but you do not have to do it right away, but you may want to consider it especially if you are a Life Wizard.

Have fun in Mooshu.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Historian
May 28, 2009
653
None of you has anwsered my question. I mean how do player go to the other side of the bridge? By teleporting by a secret teleporter in a loked door? The bridge will fix when you complete all the other quest? I am just looking for an anwser like this.

Defender
Feb 05, 2010
104
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
None of you has anwsered my question. I mean how do player go to the other side of the bridge? By teleporting by a secret teleporter in a loked door? The bridge will fix when you complete all the other quest? I am just looking for an anwser like this.


When you get the quest to go to the tree of life a ghost takes you there. When you first come to the broken bridge with the quest he will say something basic like "I can't let you pass. Oh alright I'll let you pass" Then you walk up to the bridge then all of a sudden you appear on the other side of the broken bridg. Hope that helped
Lucas drakebloom
Level 45
Ice wizard
Oni slayer

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
1708
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
None of you has anwsered my question. I mean how do player go to the other side of the bridge? By teleporting by a secret teleporter in a loked door? The bridge will fix when you complete all the other quest? I am just looking for an anwser like this.

When you finish the main quest-line in the Village of Sorrows, you will be able to walk to the edge of the ruined bridge, and have the trapped spirit carry you across.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
1309
By following the main story line, you will trap a soul that is forced to take you across the broken bridge. All you need to do is keep walking off the edge and it will automatically take you across.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Survivor
Jan 14, 2010
11
superluther wrote:
The Tree of Life is the last dungeon of Mooshu before fighting the Jade Oni. Just continue with the main quest and you will get there. As for Tree of Life being hard...It isn't. There are 2 secret bosses in there if you want the additional challenge. One is death the other Life. Just check out the huts within that dungeon to find them. Also Oakheart is there with a side quest for you, but you do not have to do it right away, but you may want to consider it especially if you are a Life Wizard.

Have fun in Mooshu.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life


What are the two seceret bosses? I know there is one that is an imp that has 8,000 health an gives the sword saint badge but what is the other one

Hero
May 19, 2009
791
Anilite16 wrote:
superluther wrote:
The Tree of Life is the last dungeon of Mooshu before fighting the Jade Oni. Just continue with the main quest and you will get there. As for Tree of Life being hard...It isn't. There are 2 secret bosses in there if you want the additional challenge. One is death the other Life. Just check out the huts within that dungeon to find them. Also Oakheart is there with a side quest for you, but you do not have to do it right away, but you may want to consider it especially if you are a Life Wizard.

Have fun in Mooshu.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life


What are the two seceret bosses? I know there is one that is an imp that has 8,000 health an gives the sword saint badge but what is the other one


the other one is akuju... however you spell it. Just search the other huts for him.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
3
no the death oni is the third oni that you fight jade oni is the last boss you have to fight so you have a while to go bud






p.s. i am stuck on a quest

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
1309
Anilite16 wrote:
superluther wrote:
The Tree of Life is the last dungeon of Mooshu before fighting the Jade Oni. Just continue with the main quest and you will get there. As for Tree of Life being hard...It isn't. There are 2 secret bosses in there if you want the additional challenge. One is death the other Life. Just check out the huts within that dungeon to find them. Also Oakheart is there with a side quest for you, but you do not have to do it right away, but you may want to consider it especially if you are a Life Wizard.

Have fun in Mooshu.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life


What are the two seceret bosses? I know there is one that is an imp that has 8,000 health an gives the sword saint badge but what is the other one


Akuji is the other one. He resides in a hut at a dead end near the beginning of dungeon.

My run through Tree of Life is: Akuji, Nomoonaga, Youkai, then the boss.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Survivor
May 08, 2010
11
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
None of you has anwsered my question. I mean how do player go to the other side of the bridge? By teleporting by a secret teleporter in a loked door? The bridge will fix when you complete all the other quest? I am just looking for an anwser like this.


you have to finish your main quests until you can get to the tree of life, and no the bridge does not get fixed. Once you get the tree of life quest just walk to the broken bridge and it will take you to the other side. just keep walking until you find the sigil to the dungeon. BTW, the tree of life is SUPERRRRRR EASY. I had one friend helping me and it took us like 10 minutes to finish it you only have to fight 2 bosses including the Oni (i forgot which one). So i hope that answered your problem