Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How rare is the tomugawa onyx blade?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 26, 2017
I have been grinding this guy for the only wand he drops for I kid you not 2 hours and I have gotten everything except it and I have seen people say they got it just doing the quest and I've done it almost one hundred times so I want to know how rare it really is

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I remember farming him back in the day to complete my Mooshu Blade Collection. (Anyone else has a collection similar to this?)

My experience with him was one I do not enjoy recalling as Tomugawa and his friend, the Death Oni seem to be stubborn when it comes on to kindly giving their wands/swords up.

It took me quite a few tires. Even tired using the chest out of desperation. Nothing..

My advice is to keep on trying. As you know, luck plays a huge factor in farming. Your peers seemed to have had that luck factor when they were successful with being granted the sword on their first run. Good for them. But for us who don't seem to have it as much. We're left to grind for it.

So..

Good Luck

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
Star Edward on Jan 27, 2018 wrote:
I remember farming him back in the day to complete my Mooshu Blade Collection. (Anyone else has a collection similar to this?)

My experience with him was one I do not enjoy recalling as Tomugawa and his friend, the Death Oni seem to be stubborn when it comes on to kindly giving their wands/swords up.

It took me quite a few tires. Even tired using the chest out of desperation. Nothing..

My advice is to keep on trying. As you know, luck plays a huge factor in farming. Your peers seemed to have had that luck factor when they were successful with being granted the sword on their first run. Good for them. But for us who don't seem to have it as much. We're left to grind for it.

So..

Good Luck

I do ^.^ Well, kind of. I never got the Ice and Myth ones so I just decided to give up after countless weeks of farming. :(

Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
i don't think it's that necessary to obtain the blade but apparently i have it on my fire wizard and wow i didn't realize it was that rare, but there ARE better wands you don't have to waste your time