Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do you defeat fushiko

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
can someone please help on how to defeat fushiko because i tried 5 times and still haven't defeated the three monsters?!

Survivor
Jul 20, 2012
Bryce101699063 on Jan 3, 2014 wrote:
can someone please help on how to defeat fushiko because i tried 5 times and still haven't defeated the three monsters?!
he is a real hard guy but if u bring your friend it going to be easy and don 't take long

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
If I remember right, this is the one where you summon three mob-boss type ghosts on your own in quick succession.

The strategy for this is to shield! Shield a lot. If you're balance, now is time to get out those elemental and spirit shields. If you'e not balance, pack whatever shields you have. When you shield, you can deflect most of the damage that is dealt against you, letting you survive longer.

After a battle, if you've got low health, use a potion. Potions are a wonderful thing when it comes to consecutive battling, because they heal all your status problems, like health and mana, with one click.

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Bryce101699063 on Jan 3, 2014 wrote:
My advice, stack up on potions before entering Fushiko's house.