Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do you d towanga the evil as death wizard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 21, 2012
my cousin has been on his towanga the evils mission for 4 months and i am fed up with not knowing what to do the jade oni was easyer then him so what can i do to help him i am so mad because of this and he is really mad because he can not beat it because it is him verses a ninja pig and a wraith please respond to my aid because i am my cousins raid buddy and he does not want to play so i dont have a raiding buddy and i need one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
bry10000900 on Dec 21, 2012 wrote:
my cousin has been on his towanga the evils mission for 4 months and i am fed up with not knowing what to do the jade oni was easyer then him so what can i do to help him i am so mad because of this and he is really mad because he can not beat it because it is him verses a ninja pig and a wraith please respond to my aid because i am my cousins raid buddy and he does not want to play so i dont have a raiding buddy and i need one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
It's been a while since I was there, but I found this group of posts about fighting Tomugawa the Evil:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78783&highlight=tomugawa+the+evil

Some of the posts are just complaints, but there are also some good ideas there too. Hope this helps.

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
It is quite easy, actually. My character is a death wizard and makes sure he puts lots of PRISMS in his deck.
If you dispatch his minion, blade and trap up until you think you can finish him in a one hit kill. Remember to put the prism down first!