Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get to Mooshu?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
I'm just not sure how to get to Mooshu.Do I have to beat any worlds?Do I have to earn cards?Do I have to earn badges?What?

Administrator
Once you have completed all your required assignments in Wizard City, Merle Ambrose will ask you to investigate Krokotopia.
Once you have completed the quest to defeat Krokopatra and all your required assignments in Krokotopia, you will be invited to enter Marleybone.
Once you have completed the quest to defeat Meowiarty and all your required assignments in Marleybone, you will be invited to enter MooShu.

Just keep completing quests and the invitation will come to you when you are ready!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
This is for Merle Ambrose:How do you get to mooshu,Headmaster,and could i help you on your daily missions

Survivor
Feb 23, 2011
Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
i am on level 35 (almost 36) and i cant go in to the tomb of storms i need help

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
greenfrog122 wrote:
you have finish the tomb of storms in order to get in mooshu

No, you go to Marleybone,THEN Mooshu.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2010
ninja43800 wrote:
I'm just not sure how to get to Mooshu.Do I have to beat any worlds?Do I have to earn cards?Do I have to earn badges?What?

As far as I remember, you have to beat all of the Krokotopia Quests.

Survivor
Sep 08, 2010
Administrator
AshleyG10 wrote:
does anyone know what level when you get to mooshu?

Please read the entire thread, young Wizard. Level has nothing to do with your entrance to Mooshu - you must complete all your required assignments in Marleybone before you will be given permission to begin your assignments in Mooshu.

Different Wizards reach this point at different levels depending on whether or not they completed side quests, spent time in Grizzleheim, leveled up their Wizard doing duels etc.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
This is my Order, (pretty weird :?) :
Wizard City
Krokatopia
Grizzlehiem.... For some odd reason i ended up in Grizzlehiem becuz i think i didnt complete the quests, also im Lvl 21, and how do i get to the Tomb of Storms?
Please help
--Heather Willowbreeze, Student of Balance. Lvl_28

Survivor
Mar 27, 2011
knights21 wrote:
all you have to do is beat big ben in marleybone
can someone help me am stuck i dont know what to do now i am marcus shadowcloud i have beaten krock then it told me to get to marylebone then i think i compelte it then i went to grizzlehiem but i dont know how to go to moo shu am lvl 34 storm/ice plz someone help me! :-(