Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do i get to crimson fields?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
im trying to finish up my spell quest for iceblade but i cant get into crimson fields where i need to go for confusing mushrooms or something like that...i just want to know if i have to follow the main quests to get in or do something else can anyone help me out here

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
hidog1 on Mar 17, 2013 wrote:
im trying to finish up my spell quest for iceblade but i cant get into crimson fields where i need to go for confusing mushrooms or something like that...i just want to know if i have to follow the main quests to get in or do something else can anyone help me out here
You need to earn your way there, just like anywhere else in the Spiral. Follow the main story line quests and you'll get there eventually.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
hidog1 on Mar 17, 2013 wrote:
If you go to mooshu then pull up your map then use the zoom out button you can see the whole world of mooshu so you will know where to go. Some parts of the map you cannot access without going through certain instances at times.