Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how close am i

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 07, 2009
ok so i am in the anichent burial grounds till i get to tumaga a solo place and i can never solo it so its like i just completely stoped like every day i finished a place then w its gonna be to or three i tired 4 times to beat him EVERY TIME FAIL! plz i need adivce or help i HATE SOLOS

DestinyFireShade level 38 firetype

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
jenyfiregirl wrote:
ok so i am in the anichent burial grounds till i get to tumaga a solo place and i can never solo it so its like i just completely stoped like every day i finished a place then w its gonna be to or three i tired 4 times to beat him EVERY TIME FAIL! plz i need adivce or help i HATE SOLOS

Honestly, I am cruddy at gaming, but even I can solo this. Mooshu is not as difficult as so many have said it was. I found that marlybone was tougher than this gig. Wait till you get to DS. It is not so easy at all and some things are just not soloeble. But I don't mind. I like being given a challenge.

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
noyeh wrote:
jenyfiregirl wrote:

Honestly, I am cruddy at gaming, but even I can solo this. Mooshu is not as difficult as so many have said it was. I found that marlybone was tougher than this gig. Wait till you get to DS. It is not so easy at all and some things are just not soloeble. But I don't mind. I like being given a challenge.
ok just saying marleybone WAS EASY i flew through it in a month i want to go to DS but not untill i get that solo done i am stuck got advice

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
jenyfiregirl wrote:
noyeh wrote:
jenyfiregirl wrote:

ok just saying marleybone WAS EASY i flew through it in a month i want to go to DS but not untill i get that solo done i am stuck got advice

Wait a month? are you sure you are accurate on that time span. I soloed Marleybone in 3 days, So did alot of other people. I am sure people who read Information in here about the game, some do not want to know Marleybone takes a month to do, when it doesn't. One guy I knew did Marleybone in a day, well being sleep deprived he did.

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
Drifter69 wrote:
jenyfiregirl wrote:
noyeh wrote:
jenyfiregirl wrote:

Wait a month? are you sure you are accurate on that time span. I soloed Marleybone in 3 days, So did alot of other people. I am sure people who read Information in here about the game, some do not want to know Marleybone takes a month to do, when it doesn't. One guy I knew did Marleybone in a day, well being sleep deprived he did.
well i am accurate because well like almost day after day when i started mooshu i like finished half of a place or all of it in a day sooooooo i got nothing to lose or stuff one in kisibie 2 days later whoop i in tahiki out post 1 day later whoop again i in the acient burial ground sooo i got this kinda untill i get that solo done i doomed thats WHY I NEED HELP!!

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
jenyfiregirl wrote:
Drifter69 wrote:
jenyfiregirl wrote:
noyeh wrote:
jenyfiregirl wrote:

well i am accurate because well like almost day after day when i started mooshu i like finished half of a place or all of it in a day sooooooo i got nothing to lose or stuff one in kisibie 2 days later whoop i in tahiki out post 1 day later whoop again i in the acient burial ground sooo i got this kinda untill i get that solo done i doomed thats WHY I NEED HELP!!

I'm lvl 41 death and I didn't use prism or wraith. Sometimes sheer luck is better than skill. Oh and if you have a good strategy use it

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
ok but one thing i dont have a stadegy or a plan i just go with it and usually i never die :( now i feel done for like me no play anymore but i have to and now i stuck waiting to get to level 40 or 42 to get my spell then i shall kill the warith guy and all :) but thats going to be a while i level 39 sooo idk what to do to pass the time i feel stupid waiting :( :(

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
jenyfiregirl wrote:
ok but one thing i dont have a stadegy or a plan i just go with it and usually i never die :( now i feel done for like me no play anymore but i have to and now i stuck waiting to get to level 40 or 42 to get my spell then i shall kill the warith guy and all :) but thats going to be a while i level 39 sooo idk what to do to pass the time i feel stupid waiting :( :(
jenyfiregirl, you next ithink have to do villige of sorrow, tree of life, then fight the jade oni, and then fight the myth teacher and then you'll go to ds. good luck! :D