Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with war oni in mooshu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
3
Im at the qeust in crimson fields, and have gathered the wood and put up the defenses. I talk to the general and now I need to fight War Oni. My quest helper arrow directs me to where I cannot go. I tried raising the flags but nothing. There are no enemies or anything in the field area just some ice creature in a back corner? Am I missing something or is this a glitch Ive been stuck for 2 days...

Kenneth Shadowcaster.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
7
The guy sending you on all of your errands in the Crimson Fields is standing in front of a building. Go THROUGH the building! It took me a while as well, lol.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
24
jjgasman wrote:
The guy sending you on all of your errands in the Crimson Fields is standing in front of a building. Go THROUGH the building! It took me a while as well, lol.


I get that you need to go through the building but I don't get through when I try. Have done all the tasks including the 4 flags. What am I missing? Thanks for any insight - like the other poster on this subject, I have been trying for two/three days.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
2
LadyJo wrote:
jjgasman wrote:
The guy sending you on all of your errands in the Crimson Fields is standing in front of a building. Go THROUGH the building! It took me a while as well, lol.


I get that you need to go through the building but I don't get through when I try. Have done all the tasks including the 4 flags. What am I missing? Thanks for any insight - like the other poster on this subject, I have been trying for two/three days.


Is anyone having these same issues again? I'm trying to get through the building to get to fight War Oni, but I can can't get through :(

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
24
I "finally" figured it out. You have to pay attention to who they tell you to talk to, not the navigator arrow. You totally have to go back and forth talking to the guys before the building opens up. Every time you get a message to talk to someone just write it down and then find them on the map because the arrow doesn't direct you to them. Kind of a drag because I spent 3 days on that one due to the misdirection. Good luck and write me again if you need more info on it. Very frustrating.

Nishki wrote:
LadyJo wrote:
jjgasman wrote:
The guy sending you on all of your errands in the Crimson Fields is standing in front of a building. Go THROUGH the building! It took me a while as well, lol.


I get that you need to go through the building but I don't get through when I try. Have done all the tasks including the 4 flags. What am I missing? Thanks for any insight - like the other poster on this subject, I have been trying for two/three days.


Is anyone having these same issues again? I'm trying to get through the building to get to fight War Oni, but I can can't get through :(

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
32
fuchikapesta wrote:
Im at the qeust in crimson fields, and have gathered the wood and put up the defenses. I talk to the general and now I need to fight War Oni. My quest helper arrow directs me to where I cannot go. I tried raising the flags but nothing. There are no enemies or anything in the field area just some ice creature in a back corner? Am I missing something or is this a glitch Ive been stuck for 2 days...

Kenneth Shadowcaster.
i think you need to defeat ice guy before you go in there. wait! i think the ice guy is yakedo.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
5
Okay. So Im at the point to fight War Oni. I did everything and followed everything and still cant get in the building. What am I missing? How do I get through?????