Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with plague oni

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 26, 2012
I just defeated the plague oni and it was really hard. Then after finishing it I leveled up and my teacher asked me to defeat it again if I wanted a new spell . I really don't want to go through the struggling process again, is anyone willing to help?

Jessica Rosethorn, level 38 wizard

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
carebearlover109 on Aug 28, 2014 wrote:
I just defeated the plague oni and it was really hard. Then after finishing it I leveled up and my teacher asked me to defeat it again if I wanted a new spell . I really don't want to go through the struggling process again, is anyone willing to help?

If you still need help I will help you! :)

Survivor
Jul 24, 2014

I don't even have Mooshu yet so I had to have a friend port me there and help m with it. It was actually kinda easy.

Alexander EarthBlood, level 38 wizard

Defender
Jun 29, 2014

It wasn't really that hard for me cause I have a freind that's level100 he kind of help me so yeah!

Survivor
Feb 03, 2010

I'll help you, Level 48 . A lil life aswell.