Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with fighting Tomugawa the Evil

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
I NEED HELP! I try to ask my friends if they can help me fight Tomugawa the Evil but everytime they try to teleport to me they get a message that says I'm busy! Could someone plz help me with this?

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
is there a way defeating tomugawa the evil easily and please let there be more wizards helping you while fighting tomugawa the evil

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Tomugawa the evil is now a solo quest, so nobody can help you. I would suggest having a ice wizard make you stun treasure cards, buy absorb and death shields if you dont have them, and make sure you have the best armor you can at your level on. I could tell you more if I knew what kind of wiz you were.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
tylord478 wrote:
I NEED HELP! I try to ask my friends if they can help me fight Tomugawa the Evil but everytime they try to teleport to me they get a message that says I'm busy! Could someone plz help me with this?

You should be able to do this solo. Best bet to find people is to wait near the portal in a busy realm during a busy time and ask people as they appear. Many people also go there to 'farm' and they might not mind another for one round.

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
Have you tried killing Tokugawa (err, I mean, Tomugawa) by yourself? He's something of a pushover.

If so and you failed, what went wrong? Once you kill the minion, you should easily be able to heal yourself faster than Tomugawa can damage you, especially with the shields you use.

Explorer
Sep 11, 2008
It's a solo quest and you can't get help from any other player in the game and i don't know what school you are, but if you're storm and balance you should use balance blade,stormblade, a myth blade if it's possible to get, myth trap, storm prism, balance trap shield, storm trap, darkwind ( idk what it's called and btw before you do all of this put some wizard clothes on with myth rought and storm tough ) after you do this use tempest or the storm wolf. It will hit 5000 or more to all enemies. Hope this helps a little. Well if you're storm or have some treasure cards of all of these.

Destiny MistGem
Ice

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Squire
Dec 02, 2008
tylord478 wrote:
Uh ... what do I do if I'm fire?

About the same as any other death boss, perhaps? Put up whatever sort of death shields you've got, kill the other mob with him, heal yourself, and then kill Tomugawa.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
tylord478 wrote:

If you're fire, this should be pretty easy for you. Fire has a ton of power, so a couple of blades and traps, and BAM! You win. Hope this helps!

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Wow, this guy was easier than i expected. didnt even need any heals.

as the last person said, using Fire should get you through this battle pretty easily. I took out the Storm Defouler with a Phoenix & a Troll and got Tomugawa with a Wyldfire + Blade + Trap + Helephant combo and i think 1 other midrange attack with a Blade.

Only real annoyance that he repeatedly uses are -25% attack reductions.

Survivor
May 13, 2009
fuzzybravebeanymealey wrote:
is there a way defeating tomugawa the evil easily and please let there be more wizards helping you while fighting tomugawa the evil

Umm no lol

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
I know how this Tomugawa is hard, but I beat him at level 39.

Explorer
Oct 24, 2008
tylord478 wrote:
I NEED HELP! I try to ask my friends if they can help me fight Tomugawa the Evil but everytime they try to teleport to me they get a message that says I'm busy! Could someone plz help me with this
I relate to you! :( I am a grand master and when I did tomogawa and it took a really long time for me but its possible to win it! all you need to remember is to have allot of heals and always shields are good! I know it stinks that he is solo! I needed to do it solo also. I hope You can do it! I belive in ya!

Yours truely, Annabell7!

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
tylord478 wrote:
I have just beaten Tomugawa the Evil and there is NO WAY to bring friends. I tried but we both went in separately. Tomugawa is very tough, a death boss rank 7 (or something like that) with around 2,800 health. He also has a storm minion with 700 health. My friend was level 43 and he even died solo. IT IS HARD! Anyway, you should at least be level 42 or higher at this point. I hope this helped anyone stuck on this hard boss!

By Daniel WyrmBlood level 40 Balance

Survivor
Oct 16, 2008
Michael632 wrote:
tylord478 wrote:

If you're fire, this should be pretty easy for you. Fire has a ton of power, so a couple of blades and traps, and BAM! You win. Hope this helps!
have do you kill him if your death?

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
willsherrill wrote:
Michael632 wrote:
tylord478 wrote:

have do you kill him if your death?

I'm not sure but I fought him and I'm death and I didn't use a single convert O_o Don't ask me how, I can't remember.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
i need help im a level 40 myth and i can all most kill him but then he kills me its annoying what should i do if any one can help with some info that will be good thnx

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
if you are willing too do the dungeon over with freinds with the same quest i think you can

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
pianoplayer1 wrote:
if you are willing too do the dungeon over with freinds with the same quest i think you can

Can't do Tomugawa with friends