Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help! There is a bug!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
I just leveled my storm to level 33 and the headmaster told me to come see him but he didn't say anything! What do i do? :(

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Rockpops wrote:
I just leveled my storm to level 33 and the headmaster told me to come see him but he didn't say anything! What do i do? :(

Absolutely nothing. You missed nothing, so relax.
This has been going on for a long, long time. Just ignore it and play on! :)

Defender
May 24, 2012
That happened to me last week. I went to his office and all he told me was "Keep looking young wizard. There has to be an answer." He seems to know where I am all the time. I figured when I ran on to something he wanted to know about he'll ask me. Keep going. You're good.

Survivor
Nov 04, 2008
Rockpops wrote:

Happens to me all the time don't worry.

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
Rockpops wrote:

Ok whenevr this happens that just means that a new quest has just unlocked in a world probably grizzlehiem this happened to me too, so i looked it up nothing to wory about just a new quest, the quest will not show up in your log and you will not know where to go to get it but it will be there waiting.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Grim2626 wrote:
Rockpops wrote:

Ok whenevr this happens that just means that a new quest has just unlocked in a world probably grizzlehiem this happened to me too, so i looked it up nothing to wory about just a new quest, the quest will not show up in your log and you will not know where to go to get it but it will be there waiting.

Not true. It's a glitch that even KI has commented on. :?
Ignore it and keep playing.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
I agree with ravenlady. It is no glitch, you probably leveled up to that level without finishing marleybone, triggering ambrose to call you for no reason. That said, mooshu is unlocked at level 30 and provided you have finished marleybone. I had that same thing happen to me at level 30.

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
Grim2626 wrote:
Rockpops wrote:

Its actually just a glitch. happens to me all the time. (And why would she want to miss a quest?)