Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help teleporting to tomugawa the evil?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
okay so im in the ancient burial ground inside the place were you should find him. well i lit the candles and the blue fog to teleport to him shows up but when i pass through it i go no where :? :-(

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
desiree52894 wrote:
okay so im in the ancient burial ground inside the place were you should find him. well i lit the candles and the blue fog to teleport to him shows up but when i pass through it i go no where :? :-(

that will be a glitch so just exit and come back and try again.

Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
ok, when you light the candels and the blue portel thing comes, go near it then you have to press the X button on the keybord.

yw if this helped!

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
Ugh, I HATE that quest! He's impossible, at least for me-lvl 40 fire, secondary ice, tertiary life.

Any tips? PLEASE?

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
Dorano208 wrote:
Ugh, I HATE that quest! He's impossible, at least for me-lvl 40 fire, secondary ice, tertiary life.

Any tips? PLEASE?
here a tip level up until u get that helephant spell go in battle hire a life henchman level 50 and maybe a storm level 50 guy too it will help a lot and get clothes with mana and health get the highest quality as u can or go in as level 45 and do the same thing but with better better clothes etheir way both may work

Survivor
Sep 05, 2008
just try to battle him ,i beated him and he is not to hard only ,1100 hp and a minion :-D plus a friend told me you have to take him out yoursellf and sorry beacuse it was made like that :-D. good?

Survivor
May 01, 2010
Only 1,100 health? Come on, there are bosses all over Mooshu with 1,600 - 2,000.

I'm sure you can do it, but maybe you should invest in those henchmen O.O They're pretty cheap. :-D

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
jenyfiregirl wrote:
Dorano208 wrote:

Any tips? PLEASE?
here a tip level up until u get that helephant spell go in battle hire a life henchman level 50 and maybe a storm level 50 guy too it will help a lot and get clothes with mana and health get the highest quality as u can or go in as level 45 and do the same thing but with better better clothes etheir way both may work

Thank you so much for telling him that!!! Now im going as soon as possible to try that!!!!