Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Greatest Gift

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2011
How do I get this mission? Jing Lam He nor Sho Jiro Gama have jiven it to me and I have been sent into buldings that have the books but I can't collect them. No "!" above either person for "Greatest Gift".

Survivor
Aug 21, 2011
Revision: I went into my other character's quest list & see that it was clearly Jin-Han He that gave the quest. There was the "!" above his head for 'this' character but not for my other wizard. They are both pretty much following each other in quests. So why is it "Not" appearing for my other wizard? We both finished the book quests on prior worlds.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
moonwomon wrote:
How do I get this mission? Jing Lam He nor Sho Jiro Gama have jiven it to me and I have been sent into buldings that have the books but I can't collect them. No "!" above either person for "Greatest Gift".

Jing-Han He does give this quest. I'm not sure how you got it, but if it is showing in your Quest Log file (press "Q" to see your file), then somehow you must have spoken to him and accepted the quest.

You will not see the yellow Exclamation Mark ("!") above the person to get these books. The books are usually in the same area/room/hut where you fight the last boss in each area. After you defeat the boss, you just walk up to the book stand where you see the book, and you should get the "x" box showing to pick up the book.

(Note: didn't you do these book quests in Wizard City and Marleybone? It's the same idea. Fight the boss. Get the book.)

Here is a link that shows the list of quests in Mooshu. Maybe this will help you too. :-)

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2604

Edited Oct. 13: forgot to include the link.