Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

goldenbeack the sword

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
hi i might have posted this comment on sword wands subject the thing is if anyone knows how or were to get goldenbeack the sword please tell me i have no idea were to find it i tried the websites but still no good if anyone knows were to get the sword please let me know.

cristopher red blade
level26 pyrmancer

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
bobyon21 wrote:
hi i might have posted this comment on sword wands subject the thing is if anyone knows how or were to get goldenbeack the sword please tell me i have no idea were to find it i tried the websites but still no good if anyone knows were to get the sword please let me know.

cristopher red blade
level26 pyrmancer

Check out this fansite:

http://thefriendlynecromancer.blogspot.com/2010/01/activate-goldenbeak-code.html

Survivor
Sep 02, 2008
the sword your looking for is SUPER rare i could hardly get it but i got it :-D just keep facing the jade oni or malistare and you can get it quote back if you have any problems about what i said

steven windtheif lvl 50 thaumaturge

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
its REALLY hard to face malister i know its somewere in the great spryer in dragonspryer then malisters lair but i have a lvl50 freind named john spell hunter i helped him fight death oni in the tree of life when he was a level 48 with my level 30 freind alex golden heart.and were do you fight jade oni at.also do you know how many times to fihgt him

cristopher red blade
level 27 pyrmancer