Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitch in Mooshu after The Jade Oni

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
First of all I'm a level 62 death and I still haven't unlocked Dragonspyre, after I defeated the Jade Oni I got no more quests in Mooshu, then I thought to myself maybe the Headmaster has a quest for me to go to Dragonspyre, but he didn't, and then I went to all the teachers in Wizard City and Cyrus Drake to see if I could get the next quest after the Jade Oni but nothing happened, I sent a complaint a couple months back but no one replied, please help! Also my name is Jack Duskmask.

Administrator
Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Hi Ninja, for the sake of thoroughness... have you already tried quest helper, quest finder (the yellow exclamation point in your quest book), ensuring you've completed every single quest in MS (not a requirement of unlocking DS, but just is case), and running the Jade Oni dungeon again? If you've done all of those things I definitely recommend emailing support. They're really nice and are more than willing to get players unstuck if they suddenly can't get their next quest, although sometimes emails do get lost because they get so many every day, so it's worth trying again if you've waited a couple days and haven't heard back. Good luck.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
Starblood653 on Dec 22, 2015 wrote:
Hi Ninja, for the sake of thoroughness... have you already tried quest helper, quest finder (the yellow exclamation point in your quest book), ensuring you've completed every single quest in MS (not a requirement of unlocking DS, but just is case), and running the Jade Oni dungeon again? If you've done all of those things I definitely recommend emailing support. They're really nice and are more than willing to get players unstuck if they suddenly can't get their next quest, although sometimes emails do get lost because they get so many every day, so it's worth trying again if you've waited a couple days and haven't heard back. Good luck.
Alright I'll try it, thank you, I'll let you know if it works!