Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Get a Glimpse of Mooshu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 12, 2009
Sasuke951 wrote:
I don't undrstand why, but when I beat the Plague Oni I didn't get the badge "The Purifier" and when I beat the War Oni I didn't get the badge "Peacemaker". After I did ll the Mossback, Wavebringer, and Oakheart quests i didt get the badge "Spirit Walker". All my friends ar sayin that maybe my bage list is bugged but I'm not sure. PLEASE FIX MY BADGE LIST!

I think it is a known bug so just wait they will fix it when they can.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
alifemagic wrote:

People say Life is weak. It may not be as powerful as storm, but it can heal you better than any other class. MOOSHU is the best world EVER! GO LIFE WIZARDS! :P

:D I agree. When i defeted Meowiarty and was told to go to mooshu, i almost fainted in my bean soup

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
I really look forward to coming back to a place with life after the flatness of MB. All i have left is counter weight west and big ben.

I've largely been able to solo, but, 3 vs 1 is too much for me to handle.

I did a couple of quests there thanks to a friend letting me teleport to her and let me wander around.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
welcome to my world . how do you get oni slayer and how do you cycolgest this is how to get order of the fang badge by the way.you have to fight krokotept in emepors retret and go back to umm whats his name oh yea shalek the wise in the balnce school i think then theres genral khaba,kia mantea the great, and the balence teacher.then thats how you get to the tomb of storms also. i did this alredy.

cristopher red blade
level27

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
You need to be past 30 to get to MooShoo. It is soooooo pretty! I am trying to get there myself. I'm only in Krockotopia. My sister said wizard 101 is for freaks! She is sooooooooooooooooooo wrong! I reeeeealllllllyyyy want to get to MooShoo!

Survivor
May 09, 2010
Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
Sasuke951 wrote:
I don't undrstand why, but when I beat the Plague Oni I didn't get the badge "The Purifier" and when I beat the War Oni I didn't get the badge "Peacemaker". After I did ll the Mossback, Wavebringer, and Oakheart quests i didt get the badge "Spirit Walker". All my friends ar sayin that maybe my bage list is bugged but I'm not sure. PLEASE FIX MY BADGE LIST!

lol mine is to because i cant change my badge to no badge and i cant get the secret shopper badge

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Conquest wrote:
Sasuke951 wrote:

Heh, your not alone. I never got my 'Order of the Fang' badge.
i got my order of the fang badge

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
Sasuke951 wrote:

i didnt get the badges ether
i didnt even now they existed! what the heck?

Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
well dude's i respect almost every school has its own world well i want lvl 55+ and up to be able to go to a secret part of mooshu but you must be at least up to rank 8 in gardening you will be able to go to the place which will be called
Theurgist Retreat
after completing that world wizard101 makers plz make new worlds after that so wizard101 cann still have a story and have new schools and at Theurgist Retreat a wizard can buy a school be a professor or teacher and if wizard real people you can have little fake one's there just for decoration ya know yo people that just sit there moving or doing work at a desk and the professors or teachers can give students quest or work to go out in the spiral to do and plz add 20 more lvls we can go up to so we can go up to lvl 80 level 60 missions shall give up to 40,000 exp when they get to Theurgist Retreat and all the other worlds after that plz you can give me money credit for the idea's but if you don't wanna you don't have to kids could make the wizard101 business great even an ten year old TEN so if ya like my idea's plz let them exist and plz dont make people pay when they have to go to Theurgist Retreat just make the cost of clothes,your own school, pets,and decks and wands, amulets, housing items, houses,treasure cards, how about owning your own bazaar but it can't be called bazaar just like you let us name somethings let us make our own name for our stores and if we use our child imaginive mind to make up some wierd name let us type it plz wizard101 would be an hit and the missions there shall give up to 100,000 gold but houses at those new worlds must cost more than 100,000 and if our wizards say their putting their schools or something outta business they can sell them and give us certain sized shcools depending on how much we pay