Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

End of Mooshu But No Dragonspyre?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
I play Wizard101 everyday and look for quests for like maybe an hour at a time, but each day I find no quests in Mooshu but havent fought tree of life OR Jade Oni! And i'm a lvl 46 balance wizard I thought I should usually be in Dragonspyre by now! I'm majorly puzzled..... can anyone please possibly help me find quests for tree of life or something?!

Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
Like same with my level 36 I keep finding quests in MB but hardly any in mooshu ....
.... please Reply ......

Madison Griffionsword
Level 36/or 37 cant remember

Explorer
Nov 07, 2009
First of all do you have ANY quests at all? If so do them and see where that takes you.
Also make sure you've been into every Mooshu area, there are more than you think. :-D
Anna Winterflame- lvl 50 balance
Belgrim Foebreaker- lvl 9 death

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Coolkc456 wrote:
I play Wizard101 everyday and look for quests for like maybe an hour at a time, but each day I find no quests in Mooshu but havent fought tree of life OR Jade Oni! And i'm a lvl 46 balance wizard I thought I should usually be in Dragonspyre by now! I'm majorly puzzled..... can anyone please possibly help me find quests for tree of life or something?!

The Wizard101 Central fansite gives a lot of the quests (and other things) in detail.

Check this out:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2604&highlight=mooshu+quests

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
anzleybennett wrote:
Like same with my level 36 I keep finding quests in MB but hardly any in mooshu ....
.... please Reply ......

Madison Griffionsword
Level 36/or 37 cant remember

Probably because you don't have acses to mooshu this happend to me before.

Dakota LegendHammer level 41 Death (finally)

Survivor
May 28, 2010
The monk in the Jade Palace sends you to get the Emperor's sword. and you have to defeat the War Oni When you have that he sends you to purify the waters in the village that is the other side of the temple in the Water Garden part of the Jade Palace and you have to defeat the Plague Oni. Then the monk will send you to the Shiritaki Temple through the temple in the Sand Garden. The guy there sends you to 2 streets - one to get a spirit cage and the other to get a spirit to put in it. When you have both of these he will tell you to cross the broken bridge and meet him at the Tree of Life. This is also where you will defeat the Death Oni. Then the monk at the Jade Palace will send you in to heal the Emperor. That is when you fight the Jade Oni. I am level 44 and have gotten this far.

I have beaten the Jade Oni twice and have been told both times that they are giving me the key to Dragonspyre but my quest seems to be locked on "Heal the Emperor". I am checking to see if this is a bug or I missed something that the quest givers don't tell you about.