Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

drake staff

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
can someone tell me how to get the last piece of the drake staff from burial ground i go to where the map says it is and i can't get in fought all the bosses again nothing and no won on that board will talk to me, i have no clue what to do, any help would be great

Survivor
Sep 14, 2008
I am also stuck on the same quest at that part. It just won't allow me to get into the building, even though the windows are lit blue, indicating a quest at that hut. I have completed all quests for Moo Shu long ago.

Could an administrator please look into this?

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
As you travel through Mooshu there are a series of "Mossback" quests that are side quests and so you don't have to do them. Since the building you go into is one of these, I am assuming maybe you need to go back through each area to see if you missed any of those quests.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2008
the boss you need to get in is oakheart i got in through a friend because i cant do it for some reason. coylesoundfountain is my characgters name

Developer
This happened to me too. The Mossback in Kishibe Village had another quest for me that I didn't know about. See if the Mossback in any of these zones has another quest for you:

Cave of Solitude
Kishibe Village
Shirataki Temple
Ancient Burial Grounds

:-)