Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Doorway to Crimson Fields

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2013
I am hoping the good Professor sees this post.

My Death Wizard reached level 38 and I was asked to go to my trainer to learn a spell. He sent me to speak with a spirit in Krokotopia who in turn directed me to Mooshu and capture an Oni. However as I reached the Doorway to Crimson Fields I seem to have come across a glitch. I cannot gain entry through the doorway. Did I miss a step somewhere? I do not think I did but maybe I am mistaken. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Joseph Deathstalker

Administrator
If you have not earned entry to that zone through storyline quest progression, you will need to either teleport to a friend in that zone, or wait until you have opened it yourself on that character.
You will encounter this scenario in a few locations, just continue completing the main storyline quests to open zones you cannot access yet.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 30, 2013
OK that is what I will do. I guess I got thrown off because I was in Wysteria when I received the message to see the trainer. I also have been doing quests in Mooshu but have not been taken to the Crimson Fields through an independent quest line.

Thank you for straightening that out for me Professor!!