Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do I finish my side quests?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
I just got to Mooshu but I still have like 7 side quests for Marleybone. Should I continue in Mooshu or go back and do the other quests?

Administrator
Hello,

I would recommend completing the side quests in your log before moving on to Mooshu. That way you can have a fresh start in Mooshu and not have to go back if you don't want to.

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Sabrina Winterclou... on Nov 15, 2014 wrote:
I just got to Mooshu but I still have like 7 side quests for Marleybone. Should I continue in Mooshu or go back and do the other quests?
I agree with Professor Greyrose, but for different reasons: you side quests will most likely boost your level by at least one. You will also gain experience battling different mobs. Mooshu is my favorite world, but parts can be fairly difficult if you get there at a lower level.

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Nov 15, 2014 wrote:
Hello,

I would recommend completing the side quests in your log before moving on to Mooshu. That way you can have a fresh start in Mooshu and not have to go back if you don't want to.
Such good advice Professor Greyrose. I wish all Wizard 101 students would follow it. Doing ALL quests is the best way to level up and be prepared for what lies ahead.

Defender
May 17, 2014
Depends on what level your wizard is.
25-30 = Do all of them so Mooshu doesn't take forever to do.
30-35 = Do 3 or 4 side quests, then go on to MS.
35-40 = You're good to go, Mooshu won't be hard for you.

On my first wizard ever, I didn't do side quests OR Grizzleheim, so Mooshu was a pain in the ol' tushy for me.
Good luck!