Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

did not get the drop really ticked off

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 02, 2012
Finally got a Hay Stack and checked my backpack and it was and is NOT there.
No my backpack is NOT full and neither is my bank. NO reason to n ot get it.

where is my HAY STACK.....

ALSO big complaint about drops... the cards do not stay there long enough to get them if your getting a quest message too. Can't get drops untill the yack id i-yack is over and you have either hit the accept or decline button. very anowing. yea I can't spell and neither can spell check... The drops should n ot just go away if one does not have the time alloted to click on them. I think they should go directly into our backpack... Then let us sort it out afterwards. if we don't want the drop we can sell it...

Administrator
Survivor
Apr 21, 2012
i am not sure if i am typing this post in the right spot or not, i am just trying to post a question. when i reached level forty, merle ambrose told me to see him right away with urgent news about grizzlehiem (i think that is how you spell it) but when i got to his office, he didnt say anything about grizzlehiem and he didnt have any quests for me? what do i do?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
blackkats4 wrote:
The drops should n ot just go away if one does not have the time alloted to click on them. I think they should go directly into our backpack... Then let us sort it out afterwards. if we don't want the drop we can sell it...

They do not just go away. They are in your backpack. I have never had to click on the notification to receive anything. Relax and look in your backpack next time.