Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crimson fields glitched and had to start over

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
Me and my friend were doing crimson fields aka the war oni dungeon and we beat the whole thing then it said to the peng guy and I looked at the quest and it was to the front aka the beginning quest of the dungeon. I need help please this also happened when I did the ironworks in marleybone please HELP.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Dragan62218 on Aug 2, 2014 wrote:
Me and my friend were doing crimson fields aka the war oni dungeon and we beat the whole thing then it said to the peng guy and I looked at the quest and it was to the front aka the beginning quest of the dungeon. I need help please this also happened when I did the ironworks in marleybone please HELP.
This has happened to me also.. As you do certain instances in the spiral only one person has to hand in the questing a long the way for it to count for all in that instance. Then you have instances such as this one where all have to talk for it to count against that quest but only him at the beginning, the rest counts for all. The talk to goat gets put in your quest book and the current line of questing the other person is working on becomes center stage so you are not aware usually that the goat talk to got put in your book.

The safest way to combat this is make sure that when a quest is taken by another with you a yellow question mark does not remain over the quest givers head. I had to return solo and complete this instance start to finish and there is quite a bit of battling and lengthy travel time in there - ugh so it can be a time consuming mistake.

Mary