Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crimson Fields

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
Anyone up to helping me battle in the Crimson Fields quest right now? It's not too fun doing it alone :p

User: Sophatizer
Wizard: Sophia Griffintalon
School:

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
My balance wizard can help! She is there too. We need to figure out when, where and what realm.

Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
Survivor
Feb 15, 2013
Crimson fields takes too long I HAVE Computer time and it logs me off when an hour is up
I hate itttt I wish you would eliminate the quest where u have to battle ten enemies before the boss battle
It sucks

Blaze Spiritflame Level 33 magnus necromancer

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Blaze Spiritflame on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
Crimson fields takes too long I HAVE Computer time and it logs me off when an hour is up
I hate itttt I wish you would eliminate the quest where u have to battle ten enemies before the boss battle
It sucks

Blaze Spiritflame Level 33 magnus necromancer
my dad used to do that to my computer. the sulotion is to bring 3 friends so it gets done faster

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Well I soloed it on my first try and beat it. I was even , and Katsumari and the War Oni are too. You just have to be patient and use good battle strategy.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2013
I have a quest to go into Crimson Field but when I get there It does not let me in.

Squire
May 10, 2013
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
ztaark on Sep 17, 2013 wrote:
I have a quest to go into Crimson Field but when I get there It does not let me in.
Is the quest from your school teacher?

Sometimes in the game, we are given quests to go to an area where we do not have access yet.

If you continue to follow the storyline quests, you will eventually get the Main Quest that leads you to the Crimson Fields.

I don't know how far you have gone in Mooshu, but this link to one of the fansites shows all of the quests in Mooshu, in case you need more info:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:MooShu_Quest_Tree

If you haven't reached Mooshu yet, that same fansite has a quest tree for almost every world that you can check.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2013
I'm a level 40 and I can't get into crimson fields, and I need to get in there to get my next spell, please let my professor answer this

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Darkone17262 on Sep 19, 2013 wrote:
I'm a level 40 and I can't get into crimson fields, and I need to get in there to get my next spell, please let my professor answer this
Your best bet is to wait until you have the quest to enter there or you will have to repeat the quest again.

This will happen now an then in the game.