Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't cross the bridge at the Tree of Life

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 13, 2013
I have to get across the bridge at the Tree of Life for the oyster, but it won't let me! I've done every quest in Mooshu and have already completed the world. When I had to do the Tree of Life the first time, I had to get a friend to teleport me over there, but I can't get across the bridge! The ghost said he would help me across the bridge, and I'm a level 74 storm wizard and still cannot reach the other side. Please help or suggest anything that I could do to help me across the bridge.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
Lemon the Monkey on Nov 28, 2015 wrote:
I have to get across the bridge at the Tree of Life for the oyster, but it won't let me! I've done every quest in Mooshu and have already completed the world. When I had to do the Tree of Life the first time, I had to get a friend to teleport me over there, but I can't get across the bridge! The ghost said he would help me across the bridge, and I'm a level 74 storm wizard and still cannot reach the other side. Please help or suggest anything that I could do to help me across the bridge.
If the ghost said he would help you, run to the edge of the broken bridge and you will teleport across. If that doesn't work, it may be a glitch,