Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bug for dungeons in MooShu?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2013
Hello, everytime I do a dungeon in MooShu (crimson fields, Shirataki temple, and tree of light) I always need help with a friend. For crimson and shirataki temple, my internet shut down. For both of the dungeons when my internet shut down I was in the beginning. When I log back in, there's only 1 quest that says defeat whichever oni is there. And it doesn't have a dungeon sign in the top right corner! So what i'm trying to say is for Shirataki temple, you don't need to complete the whole dungeon before you get access to the plague oni. So all I have to do is defeat haru, defeat the plague oni, And the dungeon is over! I don't have to complete it! Any help please of whats happening?!?!?!

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Mariothekid100 on Jul 6, 2013 wrote:
Hello, everytime I do a dungeon in MooShu (crimson fields, Shirataki temple, and tree of light) I always need help with a friend. For crimson and shirataki temple, my internet shut down. For both of the dungeons when my internet shut down I was in the beginning. When I log back in, there's only 1 quest that says defeat whichever oni is there. And it doesn't have a dungeon sign in the top right corner! So what i'm trying to say is for Shirataki temple, you don't need to complete the whole dungeon before you get access to the plague oni. So all I have to do is defeat haru, defeat the plague oni, And the dungeon is over! I don't have to complete it! Any help please of whats happening?!?!?!
You know what. You are SO lucky thats all you have to do. Keep doing whatever your doing!