Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

BOSS HELP(NOT ONI)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
I am a Balance level 41 and a half and I have tried a MILLION times to beat the boss spirit of the burial grounds
i cant have crowns for a while and I am having a HARD HARD time finding help
please help me

by the way, i have tried help, and treasure cards

Delver
May 29, 2009
I am a level 43 balance wizard, myself. If you need help I would be happy to assist since I am in Mooshu, too. Just list a date (in the future to give time for posts to be updated), time and time zone, realm, and you wizard name so I know where to find you.

Alura Hexcaster Master Sorceress

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Heya I am a level 41 fire wizard and i am stuck on the Death boss in Ancient Burial Grounds.PLEASE HELP he is WAY too hard. Even my friend said so i have tried EVERYTHING TO BEAT HIM HELP ME! Someone one please fix this, make this boss at least ONE rank lower. I'd appericiate it if you would
- Alyssa Sparklecloud
:? :? :?
PS: Did i say we need help? xD

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
SorceressMiklai wrote:
I am a level 43 balance wizard, myself. If you need help I would be happy to assist since I am in Mooshu, too. Just list a date (in the future to give time for posts to be updated), time and time zone, realm, and you wizard name so I know where to find you.

Alura Hexcaster Master Sorceress

I'll help, but I am asking, where are you in mooshu, i am in ancient burial grounds, i'd be glad to assist, my name is Alyssa Sparklecloud, lvl 41 fire.
I am availible November 2 at 5:00 pm, ill meet you in the Jade palace right outside the housing shop, i am willing to wait for 10 minutes. If i am Not there, something immportant has come up. Oh and time zone: Eastern.
I will meet you there in Helephant Area 1. Can't Wait :D

Explorer
Aug 09, 2009
With the burial grounds oni i think you can only get help if someone else has the quest at the sametime as you do or when they go in the dungeon to help they will go into a seperate dungeon.