Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

boss battle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2012
i cant beat the boss kanago he is to strong he wont use any boosts and he will do six hundred forty three damage with kraken. kraken only does five hundred damage without boosts

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
blakelegendmask on Apr 11, 2014 wrote:
i cant beat the boss kanago he is to strong he wont use any boosts and he will do six hundred forty three damage with kraken. kraken only does five hundred damage without boosts
Sorry to hear you are having so much trouble. I would love to offer some suggestions, but I need more information. What kind of wizard are you, what level are you, what gear are you wearing, and how have you used your training points?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
blakelegendmask on Apr 11, 2014 wrote:
No one can help without knowing at the very least what school you are; what level the wizard is would help too.

And everyone can train or just buy shields... so this really shouldn't be a problem.

Give us more info about your wizard and maybe we can help with more suggestions