Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Average Level

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 25, 2013
I was wondering, what is the average level to be around Shakarati Temple at? I just need about 5 people to tell me the level they were at this point at and I can find the average.

Destiny Windgem, level 37

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Destiny Windgem on May 16, 2013 wrote:
I was wondering, what is the average level to be around Shakarati Temple at? I just need about 5 people to tell me the level they were at this point at and I can find the average.

Destiny Windgem, level 37
There are over 30 million users. I can pretty much guarantee you will not be able to find a true average here, especially with just five responses.

I can't remember what level I was, and it doesn't matter. Each person plays their own way; some do all side quests, some only part of them, some none at all.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2013
I have just a few more quests before I get to the temple, and my wizard is level 41. Hope that helps you out. :)

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
Hi.

Well it depands on what level you start at and what quests you do.

Because i started mooshu at level 47 and i am almost done ( i am at yoshito temple) at level 51.
so, if you started mooshu at level at um, lets say 33 maybe you would be there at um maybe 37 or something like that. It also depands if your doing other worlds. Like i am doing Wintertusk and mooshu at the same time so i level up faster.

This mesage is from Sarai ghost hunter and Calmity roseblossom
level 78 and 51 both types.

Defender
Aug 08, 2012