Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Any more Onis?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2010
Hi! I have heard about 3 Onis that you probably know of, too. They are the Death Oni, the Plague Oni, and the Jade Oni. Are there any more?

Zachary Trollcatcher, level 23 Myth Wizard

Explorer
Mar 04, 2009
Survivor
Dec 13, 2010
the 3 onis are War Oni[fire] crimson fields, Plague Oni[balance] shirataki temple, Death Oni[death] tree of life, and Jade Oni[life] jade palace

Survivor
Apr 22, 2010
Thanks for letting me know, dradio1 and pitt28! Now, do you all think that there should be any more Onis in the game? If so, what are they?

Zachary Trollcatcher, you know the stats

Explorer
Mar 04, 2009
Hmm, that is a good question. A famine oni would be nice, to match the 4 horsemen, but maybe only as a side quest in MS. In my opinion, it should look like either a Maelstrom Demon or a Helephant

Historian
May 01, 2010
Zachary1043 wrote:
Thanks for letting me know, dradio1! Now, do you all think that there should be any more Onis in the game? If so, what are they?

Zachary Trollcatcher, you know the stats

did you count the hundreds of helphants casted by pyromancers? also there are to gurtocs(spelling bad) in the malistare dungeon and a helephant in ravenscar

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
Defender
Mar 27, 2010
Zachary1043 wrote:
Hi! I have heard about 3 Onis that you probably know of, too. They are the Death Oni, the Plague Oni, and the Jade Oni. Are there any more?

Zachary Trollcatcher, level 23 Myth Wizard

There are 4 Oni's in total

lvl 38 pyromancer
Hunter Wild Horn

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
wait, wasnt there a hidden oni called the no-death oni? i think i saw a post on this if me wrong sorry i didnt know

Survivor
Dec 13, 2010
there are lots of other onis but they arent called onis. Mostly demons William Wildflame Level 46 Conjurer

Explorer
Mar 04, 2009
Defender
Oct 05, 2010
dradio1 wrote:
The Death oni is sometimes referred to as Oni No-Death

oh thanks for clearing that up but why do they call it no death and death? it is like hot ice