Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ancient Burial Grounds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
So I am going through my badges and I saw I have not gotten the badge for completing all of Mooshu. It said I haven't complete all of my Yoshihito Temple quests. So I am in the Ancient Burial Grounds and the house at top right of the map. The house is where one of the teleport stores are located and I have a lit house but I can enter it. By entering I mean there is no sign saying press X to enter. I logged off and logged on three times so any advice?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
AlphaAngel21 on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
So I am going through my badges and I saw I have not gotten the badge for completing all of Mooshu. It said I haven't complete all of my Yoshihito Temple quests. So I am in the Ancient Burial Grounds and the house at top right of the map. The house is where one of the teleport stores are located and I have a lit house but I can enter it. By entering I mean there is no sign saying press X to enter. I logged off and logged on three times so any advice?
Go to the different areas of Mooshu (like the Ancient Burial Grounds) and use the new in-game feature, Quest Finder. Details are here:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/new-quest-finder-8ad6a415422cbb7801422f289edb4642